Alliance Partners are members from the Target Market comprising State governments at county levels, Nonprofit and For-profit organizations with community-based projects, and budgeting program initiatives:
- Membership is restricted to our Target Market to ensure that regulatory requirements at state and federal levels are applied.
- The Alliance Partner will sponsor Donation Programs and Projects within their community for Donors and Backers.
- The Alliance Partner is the distribution channel for moving donation packages for Donations to meet their budgetary and working capital requirements.
- eCETP produces a multi-purpose Donator Backer Package (DBP) titled: Buy 1 Get Account Receipt Ticket (ART).
- The ART becomes the donations received by Donors and Backers.
- The Donor packages: Buy 1 Get 2 ARTs. With an Option to participate in increasing donations and contribution options.
- eCETP provided the provision for the Alliance Partner to create an option for Donor and Backer Packages titled: Buy 1 Get 2 Account Receipt Tickets as Rewards and Benefits.
- Donor and Backer can make any donation amount desired. In addition, the Sponsors can offer an optional plan to the Donor to participate in special donation programs to increase donation and contributions.
- The Alliance Partner can participate in Rewards and Benefit shared earning programs by investing in the Donor.
Utilizing two unique sets of donor equations to generate the most significant rewards and benefits:
- Repeatable Donations – Self Funding
- Deposit Conversion -Bonus Package
For-Profit entities can provide fundraising services for organizations not capable of sponsoring campaigns.
This service is when the Contribution is applied, which also requires maintaining legal and ethical requisites following rulings issued from each USA State.