Working Capital Potential Tables
- Nonprofit organizations registered as a 501(c)(3) are tax-exempt, with exceptions.
- Within eCETP, archives all donations using the Account Receipt posted to the Retainer Folder.
- Deposit process by the Nonprofit’s banking services and not controlled by eCETP nor IJJ Corporation.
For-Profit Organizations and entities are required to pay taxes.
Within the Members Evidence Clause requires each For-Profit entity to ensure two banking accounts for automatically redirect payments:
- One for donations earmarked for the selected Nonprofit(s).
- The other for the For-Profit contributions agreed upon by the Donor exercising the 60/40 plan Option.